Fig is all about our clients, we aim to provide the highest quality of service and finish for your project whatever your budget and whatever the size and scale of your garden. It's all about giving you the garden you want within the budget you set.
Fig offers a range of garden design services:
- Garden design advice and garden visits to help you with your plans
- Garden surveys and associated drawings both by hand and in CAD
- Planting plans and planting service
- A range of garden design 'packages'
- Full technical drawings and specification
- Tender documents and management
- Full project management from inception through managing the project to completion
Our aim is always to make the process as seamless and effortless as possible for our clients.
A typical full design package would be broken down into a number of different phases:
- Client meeting, site analysis and creation of a brief: The aim here is for us to be able to sum up what you are looking for from your garden space creating a 'client brief' which we will then use to develop the design concept for you.
- Design phase: We will produce professional drawings of your garden in plan view and also create 3D rendered images of how your garden will look from your perspective when you are in it. At this stage we are developing the flow and form of the space.
- Technical phase: At this stage we are concerned with detailing the project, material selection, specifying the standards and quality. This phase generates some of the work necessary to take the project to tender with multiple contractors.
- Planting plans: creation of detailed planting plans for the areas of planting, including specification of sizes and quality standards to be met.
- Tender: production of full project specification and all tender documents, collation of the tender details coming in to us and then presentation of the various tenders and assistance in choosing your preferred contractor.
- Contract / Project management: We will deal with all elements of the project construction, liaising with contractors and carrying out site visits to ensure that the works are carried out to the correct standard. We will also manage the contractors' invoicing to ensure that you are only paying for elements that have been completed to the correct standard.
- Follow up: We pride ourselves on developing ongoing relationships with our clients, to ensure that over time the garden develops as it should.
Our fees are based on industry standard fee scales, meaning that the project budget will dictate our charges.
Ben and Ali trading as 'fig garden design' are fully insured with both indemnity and public liability Insurance.
Why not contact us today to find out how we can help you have the garden of your dreams.